There are days when you just wanna have a simple cake...
Vanilla Milk Cake
(Recipe from A Baked Creation)
1 stick of butter
1 cup of sugar
1 1/2 cups of cake flour
(substitute for 1 1/2 cups of cake flour: 3 tbsp of corn flour + the rest is all-purpose flour until you get 1 1/2 cups)
1/2 cup of milk
1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Using a mixer, beat the butter until fluffy. Incorporate the sugar.
3. Add the eggs one at a time and mix.
4. Add the flour + milk and mix.
5. Add in the vanilla extract and mix well.
6. If you wanna bake it as cupcakes, you can bake it for 20-25 minutes. Otherwise, you can bake it as a cake for 45-55 minutes or until the cake tester came out clean.
The best moist, smooth and bouncy cupcake/cake ever! I'm so baking this for our next candy buffet. ;)
Good luck! :)