Last Saturday, we had a backyard barbecue with few of our friends. Just to test run our newly-purchased barbecue pit. Lol. It was an ad hoc decision from me but all in all we managed to successfully pulled it off, as simple as possible (but tasty of course!). ;)
Salad with thousand island dressing
Baked potato wedges with creamy cheesy sauce + mayonnaise
Grilled beef steaks (medium-well!)
Recipe: Kebab Marinade
1 cup of sunflower oil/vegetable oil
3/4 cup of soy sauce
1/2 cup of lemon juice
1/4 cup of Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup of prepared mustard
1 1/2 tsp of coarsely cracked black pepper
2 cloves of garlic
1 stalk of Rosemary leaves
1 tsp of meat tenderizer (optional)
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, dump everything in. Stir a bit and put the beef cubes in it.
2. Seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours.
Recipe: Homemade S'mores
2 bars of chocolate candy bar
1 big fluffy marshmallow
1 pc of Graham cracker
1. Heat the marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown & melt.
2. Break the graham cracker in half.
3. Sandwich 2 chocolate candy bars in between the cracker and the hot marshmallow.
4. Dig in!