Husband managed to get a job here in Melbourne. Nothing fancy but it can add-up extra money to our pockets to pay some bills in Malaysia. So since husband's no longer around to accompany me jalan-jalan, I have like lotsa time at home. Cooking and cleaning and studying and shopping. Lol. :D
Hence the need to make him good food is a MUST! So that husband will be happy & can earn more money for wifey, er us. ;) So apart from many dishes I cooked for husband and me for Iftar, I made him lasagna. It's very easy btw and here's the recipe:
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 medium onion, finely chopped
3 pcs of red chili, finely chopped (To make it a bit more spicy)
oregano/ fresh Basil, chopped
200g of chicken breast
1 carrot, cut in small pieces
1 can of tomato puree
coarse black pepper
4 pcs of cheddar cheese
canola cooking spray
grated Parmesan cheese
instant lasagna sheet
1. Fry onion, garlic, red chilli, oregano/basil & carrot in a little olive oil.
2. Add chicken breast & cook until brown.
3. Add tomato puree, chili sauce, black pepper & cheddar sauce.
4. Salt and sugar to taste.
5. Sauce is done. Put aside and let it cool for a while.
6. Preheat oven at 180C.
7. Lightly greased baking dish/disposable aluminium foil container with canola coking spray and place a layer of the sauce.
8. Add a lasagna sheet, then Parmesan cheese. Repeat to your desired layers.
9. Top with knobs of butter and bake for 40-45 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
Sorry for the poor quality photos, I just took it from my Instagram and the warm light at my house doesn't do any justice to my food & photos.