Chicken and Mushroom Pie
250g of diced chicken breast
6 pcs of fresh button mushroom
1/2 cup of chicken stock
4 tbsp of cream
2 tbsp of plain flour
1 tbsp of corn flour
freshly ground salt & pepper
a knob of butter
ready-made rolled puff pastry
1. In a skillet, melt butter and saute chicken until slightly brown.
2. Add mushroom.
3. Pour chicken stock and cream. Add in flour and corn flour.
4. Season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Put aside and let it cool.
5. Preheat oven to 180C.
6. Grease your pie dish or ramekin with butter or cooking spray.
7. Pour the chicken and mushroom filling in the pie dish.
8. Cover the filling with puff pastry. Brushed beaten egg on top of the puff pastry.
9. Bake it in the oven for 20-25 minutes. And...you're good to go!