I made this for our breakfast this morning, Jamie Oliver's Yorkshire pudding with whipped feta, smashed avocado and smoked trout. Husband just loved it! :)
Jamie Oliver's Yorkshire Pudding
100g of plain flour
100ml of milk
2 large eggs
1. Preheat oven to 240C.
2. Pour a bit of vegetable oil in muffin tin and put it in the oven for a good 10-15 minutes.
3. Dump everything together in a bowl and mix well. Pour the mixture in a jug.
4. Once the muffin tin has been heated for a good 10-15 minutes, get it out and pour the mixture into the muffin tin.
5. Bake for another 10-12 minutes until it's puffy and golden.
1. Dump everything in your food processor.
2. Blitz until smooth.
3. Season according to your taste.